Thursday, April 19, 2012

Talent in San Francisco

So, my boyfriend and I will be driving out to San Francisco next month for a three month internship he'll be doing there and I'm pretty excited about it because it will be my first time to visit! I've been checking out Designers in San Fran. when I came across  Benjamin Dong. First off let me tell you how much bad design is out there, lol! It's refreshing when you come across someone who totally gets it all. Clearly good design is a talent that cannot be taught, it has to be something you're born with.......and Benjamin Has IT!
 Simplicity, elegance, and restraint  are what make this picture one of my favorites. The black interior almost acts as a frame for the still life within it. I love the touch of green, every room needs something green and alive in it I think.
I want this Faux Bois wallpaper so bad! I'm crazy about a Greek key pattern, especially on this Roman shade.
I love these shades of blue with the wall color and grays in the room.

I want two of these for either side of my bed! ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment